Friday, July 15, 2011

Did I cheat on my girlfriend through seeing another girls's boobs?

Basically, I love my girlfriend and would never want to hurt her. However, as we are now in a long term relationship, I became curious last night on Chatroulette and asked a girl to flash me. She did, and a few seconds after she flashed me, I quit the chat. I couldn't believe I had done this. I made a promise to myself to never do this again. I was even questioning why I was on Chatroulette to begin with. However, I still feel guilty but I've felt better as the hours pass today. I just feel so bad, as I really love my girlfriend. I want to know if this is something that since I have acknowledged and promised to never do again if I can let this go and continue our relationship without saying anything. It's not that I don't trust my girlfriend or am not honest with her. It is just that for something which I think is this little, I don't think it is worth for her getting really upset over as I did not mean anything by asking the girl to flash me - I simply just wanted to see her boobs at the time I guess. I'm just afraid everytime I see my girlfriend, I will feel bad thinking I cheated on her. I know that this may seem like cheating to some people, but is it minor enough that it can be let go?

No comments:

Post a Comment