Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is it possible for your perception to be wrong ever since 3 4 months ago I've ruined my social life?

And been thinking that my friends n ppl starred a rumor and everyone is talking about me behind my back,now I was so convinced I ask my friends n other ppl no one has said they were, so now I keep asking them but no ones calling me anymore so I don't no if it's because I'm being sketchy now I have soo much anxiety like so much sme times I wanna throw up my probation officer and social worker say that it's all in my head?is it possible to make this up like I no wen my friends r acting deferent it's really destroying me I can't even go on a bus with out feling so scared it makes me wanna kill someone and do bad things and also to could drugs have anything to di with this what do u guys think please help n wut do u think may be wrong with me n jus don't say go to doctors or sicartrist I cant right now thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment