Monday, July 18, 2011

I feel so much different than everyone else PLEASE HELP!?

Well i been there. Im not Bisexual im Full lesbian. Its gonna be a rough journey i was bout your age when i found that im more attracted to women then men. I mean come on god created us and in his eyes you can be gay white black chinese fat ugly no matter what he loves you. I know your scared but let me tell ya something it will get easier if people cant accept you for you then forget them. But to be sure your bisexual give it a few years you may grow out of it if you dont then you need to tell your parent when your bout 17 if they try to convert you tell them im queer im here and god loves all his children. My mom tried to convert me twice but it may me gayier. If you need some more advice you can hit me up. Me and my wife like helping young gays, bisexuals lesbians that need it and is serious of who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment