Monday, July 18, 2011

Project of developing a FM receiver?

iam persuing b.e. ece .iam doing summer training nd they have given me a project of developing a FM receiver .i have just given my 4th sem. exams so i didnt have knowledge abt FM modulation nd stuff lyk that. i have done lots of searching on internet there r mne complex ckts available on net. Firstly i dont know whether to make a fm receiver wid using ic(tda) or not. I have tried to read abt tda 7000 but its of no use. secondly if iam making fm receiver without using ic still i dont able to understand the ckts given on the net even the simplest ones (as there r no explanations r given). i only have sme knowledge abt crystal detectors but they r not widely used and lots of noise problem also arises frm that kinds of ckts and the mainly ckts that r given on net r suprregenerative . pls suggest me a book or what topic i should read so that i could able to understand abt FM receivers.or smeone help me in understanding a ckts given on net. plz help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment