Monday, July 18, 2011

Is it possible to be a Buddhist and a Christian at the same time?

I think although some religions might say that they accept everybody, they sometimes don't. And that means people from other religions, because they are believing very different things, they say that each other is wrong. I guess if you wanted to be part of a religion you should probably choose but you can believe in whatever you think is right. Or you could be something else. Maybe you could mould them together (no offence meant to any religions by any of this- just advice) and have your own belief. Because when you think about it, religions are just what people think is right and what happens to you after you die. It's really all about death ie. if you sin you go to Hell when you die; do not pass Go do not collect $200. If you do what God says, you get a free pass to Heaven and you win (haha :P). So you could believe that God is a flying pig that shoots rainbows from its eyes and has a magical lion tail because if that's what you believe, it's no more weird than believing that there is a man that wears a dress, controlling the world from up on a cloud and he sends his son down to Earth and says his mother is a virgin. I think you should believe whatever you want. And some people might call me an Athiest but I'm not exactly. I don't believe in any religions because there's no proof of God existing in any certain way but I do believe there could be some kind of God out there. I just don't like to guess because I think it's as silly as telling people what to believe in and if you don't believe, or you're homosexual/bisexual then you'll just go to Hell or won't be well-off after you've died. So I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment