Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rate my Pokemon team!?

Uh... just wondering, but how the heck are you getting these pokemon to Black? But oh well. Not here to question that. Lets see... with Haxorus, go with sword dance. Dragon dance is quite inferior in game. Houndoom, just give him flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, and Sludge Bomb for variety. As for Empoleon, if your REALLY want to use Hydro Cannon, no huge loss. Ice beam rather than blizzard, and Flash Cannon for sure. Leafeon should be more offensive, like a set of Leaf Blade, X Scissor, Double Team, and Grasswhistle. Magnezone should have T bolt, T wave, Mirror Shot, and Tri Attack.Ad For Alakazam, I do not reccomend your set. MAke it strictly set up, or sweeper. Honestly, Alakazam sucks as setup, I like a set of Calm Mind Psychic, Energy Ball, and Focus Blast. But I have to still wonder where you'll get the pokemon. If you think you can Pokeshift them in, no offense, but you can't. I also don't reccoment 2 steels, I'd rather use another native unova steel, like Zebstrika. So yeah... thats it. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment