Saturday, July 16, 2011

Scary *** dreams what should i do?

hi im a female and i keep on having these scary *** dreams that are freakin me out there always about some dude rapin me nd thts one of my worst fears u dont know how many times ive had these dreams and im so sick of it i cant even count how many times nd sme times i get paranoid nd feel like sme thing is touchin me innapropiatley i sleep wit a bible so i dnt get the dreams as much but it so horrible nd my mom used to get dreams tht sme one was sittin on her chest now she doesnt get them any more nd im too scared to tell any one wat should i do im thinkin its sme kind of evil ghost tht hates pple how do i make it stop nd also sme times when i wake up i cant speak nd i can hardly breath nd sme times ill see things i hardly get sleep while im in my house i hve to go to sme one elses house to get sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment