Sunday, July 17, 2011

My heart is broken, how do I heal?

HI, I was with my boyfriend for 4 years, but we have known one another for 10 years. we were engaged a few years back,he broke it off just because his family told him too. we are both 37 years old. and he has never left his parents home. He kept promising me that he is with me, and he stops talking to me just for no apparent reason,for months at a time. He just saw me a few weeks ago, he told me that we are still together andas soon as I left he started the ignoring me stuff again. anyways I am very hurt. I never wanted to let him so, but he said his family won't let us be together. He said the only reason he was going tgo marry me is to opease me. I just don't understand how can someone his age be controlled by family? The only reason they do not like me is because I don't have a credit card, make a lot of money and come from a family with money and they said I was using him. and also that I do not have a fancy job and education.and that I did not belong. so instead of fighting for me and he left me again. I am so heart broken. He tells me he love sme but doesn't do anything to keeps us. How do I get over this breakup and move on? I have tried but I keep calling and e-mailing and I need help with what to do. any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment