Monday, July 18, 2011

Please kindly translate Slovak to English?

Hi Steve, thank you for the felicitations...I'm sorry for writing this late but I was busy... I want to tell you that I haven't forgotten any of the things we've been through I also know that you helped me and I'm very thankful for that I know that I owe you money and if I had it I'd give it to you immediately but I don't have it .... Steve I know I haven't been nice to you and I'm so sorry you can't even imagine how another problem is that I forgot to speak english but you must understand that love is stronger than reason I didn't plan on staying here in Italy and you know it too but I met someone and fell in love and therefore I don't intend to return to Canada I know it's not nice from me... I'm very sorry I like you and I want us to stay friends

No comments:

Post a Comment